Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (BS-IS)
You will learn to:
- understand the various business functions of specific organizations;
- analyze the impact of IT on the overall performance of specific organizations;
- design, develop and implement innovation system solutions to meet the information needs of industries, academe and government institutions;
- use computers, software, wireless and mobile communications to create information systems; and
- optimize organization performance through effective information systems and technology-enabled business processes.
The Bachelor of Science in Information Systems is the program for individuals who aspire to be IT professionals with sound technical knowledge of computers, software, wireless and mobile communications, as well as in-depth knowledge of an organization’s various business functions. Students will learn how IT impacts the overall performance of organizations and how to analyze, design, develop, and implement innovative systems solutions which support the information needs of the industry, academe and government institutions. With its dynamic and industry-responsive curriculum, the BS-IS program equips students with the tools needed to determine how information and technology-enabled business processes can provide a foundation for superior organizational performance.
IT Broadcast Manager
IT Project Manager
Website and App Developer