Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Computer Applications (BSBA-CA)
This course is for you if you want to create effective solutions to operational challenges.
You will learn to:
- create IT systems for an entire network of business operations to improve its productivity;
- develop business management skills for different industries;
- analyze business operations challenges for specific industries and companies;
- propose and implement practical solutions to specific business operations challenges by using information systems and technology tools; and
- practice your profession and manage your business profitably by applying contemporary marketing and business strategies.
The Computer Applications degree program is for those who want to manage an Information Technology (IT) company or want to use IT to further improve an organization’s productivity. It trains students to become IT professionals who have a clear understanding of how they can create IT systems for an entire network of business operations through relevant and up-to-date IT courses. It also hones the students’ business management skills for different industries.