Travel & Tourism Management
Bachelor of Science in Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management
(BS-HRIM Travel & Tourism Management Track)
This course is for you if you love to travel and hope to encourage that same love in every traveler.
You will learn to:
- understand and appreciate different local and international cultures and practices;
- serve the various travel needs of different clients;
- knowledgeably direct tourists to places within the country and the world in line with their travel objectives;
- speak a foreign language;
- develop customer-oriented attitudes and demeanor expected of a professional tourism practitioner;
practice your profession and manage
- your business profitably by applying contemporary marketing, business and accounting strategies.
The Tourism Management track is for those who want to travel to different places and meet many people. It prepares students to be a competitive player in the tourism industry. Students learn to serve the travel needs of different clients and direct them to places within the country and even the world. Aside from travel and tourism courses, students will also complete management and basic accounting courses along with foreign language and personality development courses.
Airline Sales Manager
Travel Agency Manager