International Hospitality Management
Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management (BS-IHM)
This course is for you if you want to be a global citizen.
You will learn to:
- integrate theory and practice of hotel management with a global management perspective;
- practice hotel management and operations according to global standards;
- speak the French language;
- work in foreign environment through specialized hospitality courses, and an expanded immersion, internship and externship training; and
- practice your profession and manage your business profitably by applying contemporary global marketing and business strategies.
The International Hospitality Management degree program is the first international double-degree program in the Philippines under the new transnational guidelines of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED). The program is made possible through Benilde’s partnership with Vatel International Business School, a recognized and highly reputable hotel-school in France. With the partnership, Benilde is now also known as Vatel Manila.
Banquet Sales Manager
Front Desk Agent
Front Desk Manager
Hotel General Manager
Room Sales Manager