Bachelor of Science in Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management
(BS-HRIM Hospitality Management Track)
This course is for you if you want to help others experience something special to uplift their spirits.
You will learn to:
- effectively manage and perform the different tasks in the various sectors of the hotel industry;
- establish and manage your own restaurant;
- be aware and alert about the minutest details in managing and operating hotels and restaurants;
- develop customer-oriented attitudes and demeanor expected of a professional hotelier or restauranteur;
- practice your profession and manage your restaurant and hotel operations profitably by applying contemporary marketing and business strategies.
The Hospitality Management track is for those who want to pursue a career in the hotel industry or put up their own restaurant. It prepares students for a career in hospitality services, which covers lodging and dining. Students will learn to be aware and alert about the minutest details in managing and operating hotels and restaurants. Aside from learning the skills and customer-oriented attitudes expected
of a professional hotelier or restaurateur, students will also be instructed on the business management aspect of restaurant and hotel operations.
Front Desk Agent
Front Desk Manager
Hotel General Manager