Benilde lays the ground for opportunities that challenge, transform, and inspire. Through its scholarships, grants, and financial assistance programs, the College makes Benildean-Lasallian education more accessible to learners from diverse backgrounds.
General Scholarship Application Procedure
Visit the Admissions Center at Taft Campus to obtain application payment slip, then pay* the nonrefundable admission processing fee at Finance Department. Secure application form from the Admissions Center. Indicate the type of scholarship applied for in the form.
Complete the application forms and related scholarship application forms and submit them along with all required attachments to the Admissions Center. Present the official receipt of payment* to claim your Benildean Entrance Examination (BEE) test permit.
Examination and Results
Obtain the results of your application through the BEE Online Application Inquiry website here on the announced release dates. Acceptance to the degree program does not mean acceptance to the scholarship applied for.
*Processing fee PhP600 (for Filipino applicants)
What We Offer
Scholarships & Grants
- Benildean Excellence in Scholastics and Talents (BEST) Scholarship
- Entrance Academic (ENTRACA) Scholarship
- Honors Scholarship (HS)
- School of Design and Arts (SDA) Scholarship
- Vatel Scholarship
- Benildean Student Envoys
- Athletic Recruit (AR) Scholarship
- Office of Culture and Arts (OCA) Scholarship
- Center for Institutional Communications (CIC) Scholarship
- Student Assistantship Program Student Publication Scholarship
- Benildean (SPS-B) Student Publication Scholarship
- Yearbook (SPS-Y) Top Ten Honors Scholarship
Financial Assistance Grants
- Benildean Hope Grant (BHG)
- Blessed Arnould Study Assistance Program (BASAP)
- School of Deaf Education and Applied Studies (SDEAS) Grant
- Pierre Romançon Grant (PRG)
- Kapitbahay Grant (KBG)
- Brother President Scholarship Program (BPSP)
- Presidential Decree 577 (PD 577) Scholarship
- Presidential Decree 1687 (PD 1687) Scholarship